Medical Services and Equipment
Radiological interventions are CT-controlled and performed fluoroscopically. Two multislice computed tomography (MSCT 40-slice and 128-slice) and two magnetic resonance imaging devices (MRI 1.5 Tesla and 3.0 Tesla) are available for modern cross-sectional imaging.
Studies of the nervous system are carried out chiefly with a magnetic resonance tomograph (MRT, MRI). In addition to the usual examination sequences Neuroradiology takes on special investigations such as functional MR, MR spectroscopy, fiber tracking and flow measurements plus myelography showing the spinal canal and angiographies for more accurate representation of the blood vessels. For these purposes we have a close cooperation with the neurosurgical department.
For specific issues, CT controlled discographies are also carried out for the spinal surgery section.
- digital X-ray
- diagnostics and interventions such as balloon angioplasty and stenting of blood vessels of the body trunk and legs
- diagnosis of cervical and cerebral vessels including interventional procedures such as aneurysm coiling and vascular recanalization in acute stroke
- interventional pain therapy with the help of periradicular infiltration (PRT), facet joint infiltration, radiofrequency ablation and ozone therapy
- bone densitometry
- contrast visualization of the spinal canal (myelography)
- digital X-ray
- 2 multislice computer tomographs (128-slice and 40-slice MSCT)
- 2 magnetic resonance scanners (1.5 Tesla and 3.0 Tesla MRI)
- digital monoplane angiography system
- digital biplane angiography system
- DXA measuring station