Occupational therapy (ergotherapy) supports people regaining a motor ability which is not yet available or lost through disease, trauma or handicap.
The target consists in reaching the patient’s ability to be at a large extent self-supportive and independent in his/her social surroundings, in daily routine and/or at work.
- Motor-functional treatment
- Brain performance training
- Neurophysiologically oriented treatment
- Self-help training
- Financial training
- Occupational therapy
- Supply of thermoplastic splints and various adaptations
- Aid counseling and provision
- Supporting thermal treatment
Ergo Ost #theta360de - Spherical Image - RICOH THETA